I missed a week, so here’s a two for one!
1. 18k gold Patek Philippe watch buckle: On eBay for 650$. A big sale! Someone was willing to spend good money to ensure that all the parts on their expensive watch were genuine. Found early March in Hampstead.
2. Vintage 1950s Snoopy poster: On eBay for 130$. This (the one on the left) is the second of two I found last July in Mount Royal. This one’s going to Hong Kong.
3. 18 Jack Nicklaus “Golden Bear” golf balls: On eBay for 30$. I’m happy to have made a bit of money from these. Found mid December in Mount Royal.
4. Tokyo Bay watch: On eBay for 35$. I found this in Mount Royal around two years ago. It sat in my friend’s shed (along with a bunch of other stuff) for a long time before I finally listed it. Glad to see it go!
5. Two Cobalt Flux DDR pads: To a reader for 60$. A couple people were interested in these, but I ended up selling them to the person who could pick them up. They would have been a hassle to ship. Found nearly a month ago in Mount Royal.
Total: 905$, 8536$ since the new year began. All my sales this week came from largely upper class neighborhoods.
May 18th (the date I started keeping better track of my profits last year) has finally past. I’m going to write a post soon detailing my fiscal year. I’ll also make some pie charts and other such things to spruce things up a bit. I like stats, so at the very least I’ll find it fun!