If you like what I do and enjoy reading the blog there are a few ways you can help out.
- Like “Things I Find in the Garbage” on Facebook and share posts with your friends
- Come to one of my garage sales and say hi!
- Drop me a line by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by commenting on blog posts
- Give me some tips: Send me an email if you think you know where I might find some good garbage
- Whatever else you might think of!
- Buy something I find. I have many items listed on eBay
and in my Etsy store. You can also inquire via email regarding things I have mentioned on the blog – they may or may not be still around
- Make a secure contribution via PayPal – Every dollar helps!
I don’t make any money from blogging. You’ll notice that there are no ads, and I don’t do sponsored posts. If anything I lose money from having to pay hosting fees to WordPress. Contributing to the blog helps me pay the bills (including a still massive student loan debt) and rewards me for the thousands of hours I’ve spent producing original content. Thank you in advance if you choose this option!
No matter how you choose to show your support, I’m humbled and grateful. Thanks for liking what I do!